- This event has passed.
A flood relief benefit for Hector & his family featuring the Heather Newman Band & the Hector Anchondo Band @ Falconwood Park
June 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20
Help us raise money for the flooding of the Anchondo Family Home while enjoying a socially distanced drive-in concert.
This event is focused on bringing live music to the community during this unprecedented time. This is not a social event, and you will be required to follow our guidelines and rules. We will have security, and you will be asked to leave if you are in violation of the rules.
• 1 vehicle, 2 occupants is the minimum ticket you can purchase, however you are still allowed to come alone.
• DO NOT MINGLE OR SOCIALIZE OUTSIDE OF THOSE WHO ARE IN YOUR VEHICLE. KEEP A DISTANCE OF 6 FT FROM OTHERS.
• You may sit outside of your car on the drivers side ONLY. Please wear a mask when not inside of your car. You may set out blankets and chairs. Maximum of 6 people are allowed, per space.
• This event welcomes families. Your children will also need to abide by the rules and stay in your designated space. The PLAYGROUND WILL BE CLOSED.
• NO SMOKING ALLOWED
• NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED Vendors will be on site to provide yummy bites and beverages. We have a liquor license for the premise and need to abide by the law. You must be 21 to consume alcohol and have your ID on hand. Any outside alcohol will be confiscated. Falconwood appreciates you purchasing food & drinks, and supporting our small local businesses.
• This will be a CASHLESS EVENT. A credit card will be required for food and beverage purchases. We will be using a system to manually enter your CC information. You will also have the option to leave a tip. You will be able to order food and drinks on your phone, and they will be delivered to your space.
• Gates will open at 5. Show will be at 6. Please do not come before 5. You will be asked to leave and come back at 5.
• When the show is over, you will be asked to pack up quickly and will be directed off of the property. NO LOITERING.
• Please hold onto your trash during the show. As you leave, you will be able to drive by a trash bin to throw your trash in.